Sinister: a recipe tree rarely starved

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Mon Jul 1 11:21:13 BST 2002

Hello,

if anyone missed it a couple of weeks ago, here is the proposed format for my recipe tree idea .
the names of all the people in/on the recipe tree will be placed in a circle, and a wooden spoon will be spun*.  whoever it points too has to kiss me**.  after that, they have to email me at least two recipes (more if you are keen).  i will then forward them on to everyone in/on the recipe tree.  you can send in recipes for main meals, cakes, biscuits, pastries,chocolate body paint with sprinkles, homemade muesli, anything you like really (i think i read somewhere that mr murdoch used to make his own muesli.  prizes to anyone who sends in struarm's muesli recipe).
BUT AT LEAST ONE of your recipes must be vegetarian.  And also, your recipes must be accompanied by a musical quote concerning food &/or drink.  For example:

"Nice day for a sulk
The girl smells of milk
Her horsey teeth explode around us
And we run for cover she found us
In the cheapo bar with a bag of chips"

there are no more rules.
some very lovely people have offered to do covers so you can make your very own sinister cookbook.  i'm not sure how i'll get the covers to everyone but i'm sure i'll think of something.

if you have not yet registered your interest please do so promptly (offlist) because the sinister wooden spoon will be spun soon.

have a nice day
terry

*this may not actually occur.
**this probably won't occur either.