Sinister: Like Denilson in the movies

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 1 21:42:17 BST 2002

Hello sinister!

Long time no see.. I hope everyone is doing great.

I'm doing reasonably superb actually!  Except maybe I'm a little bit hungry,
because I haven't eaten yet.  I was very excited earlier because I bought a
7 day unlimited internet pass at an Internet cafe, and so I thought I'd sit
here for as long as possible.  I think it has been few hours now.

Just thought I'd comment..

anakin_sky said:
>apart from her cello genius i think isobel has sung some of belle and
>sebastian´s most beautiful songs, my personal favourite is "waiting for the
>moon to rise".

I am afraid that the reason why Mark C and Lucy A didn't piss their pants
off laughing during B&S's performance of "waiting for the moon to rise" was
because the song is not in fact sung by Isobel at all, but rather the lovely
violinist Sarah Martin.

I liked Isobel's singing of is it wicked not to care, but who cares about
me.  Well I do but that's only because I see myself in the mirror a lot and
I'm easily sold on looks.  Speaking of looks, why has nobody ever mentioned
that Ben Apps looks exactly like Stuart Murdoch?  I miss the boy already, I
hope Rachel Fruitloop's been looking after him.

In other news.. I live in London now!!  I'm great! Woo!  Without sounding
like Jason Cockrain.. are there any girls in London who wants to date me?
I'm quite scrumptious and filling you know, a bit like a cheese sandwich.
Speaking of which, I really should go eat before I pass out.

Food and Red Bulls!
Ken
P.S.: Did anyone watch the World Cup final?  Did you see DENILSON doing a
DENILSON IMPRESSION right at the end?!?!  Oh my God..

P.S.2.: I have an interview tomorrow! Wish me luck (thought it's only with a
temp agency so it's quite easy)

Gamecube: Oops almost forgot..
TITS
WANK