Sinister: i don't love anyone

Feather Boa feather_boa at xxx.com
Tue Jul 2 20:33:45 BST 2002

well, ok that's a lie, but i've had the song in my head all day for some
reason.
i've managed to stay mostly hayfever free this year, but i have a worrying
feeling that i might be alergic to my cat, he has a habit of rubbing himself
on my clothes, bed, face etc, and i've been sneezing all day.  but then so
has he.  maybe he's alergic to cats. is that even possible?
i see from the archives that i haven't posted since the tenth of april, so i
probably have quite a lot to say... dunno.
also checking the archives i seem to talk about my dreams a lot: this month
i have been mostly dreaming about officers of york students union being
small rodents (the lgb officer was a hamster for instance).  but not in a
bad way, societies officer mummy i grazed my knee.
tomorrow i'm going back to my all time favourite place in the world, the
open air theatre in regent's park.  i'm hoping they'll let me write an essay
about them, because i love them so.  plus they owe me for three seasons
unpaid work there.
i'm trying to organise a york sinister massive trip to the seaside at
brighton ... more on that when i've organised it... when, when i hear you
cry, well, possibly the second week of august, but i can't guarantee it just
yet.  possibly we shall also have a picnic on the rocky beaches, but this
also is uncertain.
i think that's been 15 minutes (i had to go and choose chinese food, so
it might not have been).  i saw cliff richard on the telly today, but not
the dali lama.
pip pip,
FB
ps, arsefaced cunt.
ps2, damn damn, no answer from chinese food place.  that means curry *aargh*