Sinister: Miss Midlands and all her Misery

minster at xxx.net minster at xxx.net
Wed Jul 3 18:08:20 BST 2002

This is a Call, a Plea if you please
to those of you with a life...
Shes brought us to our knees.

We've got friends coming from both
up and down, I've only recently returned
myself and haven't got a clue what to do with them.

Places to go, people to see.
Too much has changed in this area,
and I'm at a complete loss here.
This week has been too busy to notice
that there isn't anything to do, other
than that which needs doing.
Now desperate for a bit of fun!
Three years away hasn't done this place
a bit of good.(Have car, will travel if need be.)
Coventry, Brum and the bits and bobs between
If you kids can tell me where to go and how to get there
the first round and the last is on me!
It's not a bribe, but we miss our fun
show us the way!!!
All good things All of the Time