Sinister: Ken Chu 4 Prez

Reggie Whitecastle coinmaster63 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 3 19:33:57 BST 2002

Greetings & Salutations Earthlings!

And a happy early Fourth of July to you Americans who
are celebrating our country's birthday tomorrow.  I,
of course, have been called in to work; apparently
making telemarketing calls on holidays is a great
opportunity to reel in some customers.

Let me take the opportunity to introduce myself. My
name's Reggie and I am from West Virginia, USA.  I
recently discovered Belle and Sebastian a few months
ago after my sister's oldest daughter left a copy of
"The Boy with the Arab Strap" in my stereo console.
Wow, but what a treat to behold!  I am sure my niece
is embarassed that her square of an uncle is now an
obsessed fan.

I've been reading all of your posts for the past few
weeks with great interest.  I just read a message from
a girl named Lindsey Baker who has a very interesting
style of writing.  Of course, I keep hearing about
this Ken Chu guy and Neil Robertson, who apparently
swears a whole lot.  Hearing curse words gives me the
heebey-jeebies, but whatever floats your boat, that's
what I say.  Anyhow, I am an avid coin collector and
reptile fan, so if anyone wants to e-mail me off the
list on those two subjects, I'd love to discuss them
both.  I'm looking forward to reading more of your
posts.

Toodles!
Reggie