Sinister: back from my exile

howard shady flynn60102 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 3 20:23:36 BST 2002

Howdy all...It's been a while since I have posted on
here so I thought I would just whisper in your ears
letting you know that I'm right behind ya still.  I've
had some family crisisisisissssss over the last month
or so and have been running myself ragged.  Just
wanted to say HI to everyone on here...the ones I
chatted with regularly and the ones I've never talked
to as well.  You know who you are....wink wink.

So nothing too serious here and really no content
thats important.  Sorry for that ahead of time:) I do
have one little thing I must say.  If there are any
sinisterians in the Sheffield UK area would you please
email me offlist.  I'm planning a trip in september
and would love a little info and maybe a few contacts
whilst I'm there.  HOpe to hear from some of you if in
fact there are some.  Anyways...Have a great day folks
and be good to each other.

c ya
howard shady(ray Humphrey) or skinny hips rivers
pick one