Sinister: PICNIC REMINDER

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Jul 3 20:51:47 BST 2002

I've heard, through my spies, eyes, flies and pies*
that there has been questions raised about when and
where glasgows picnic is.

Just to confirm again, for those of you who only read
the subject line of post, and DIDN'T READ ALL OF MY
PICNIC POST.
(mind you, you won't be reading this now will you? oh
well.)

***GLASGOW PICNIC***

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH JULY, 2002 (thats this saturday,
btw)

TIME: 2PM

LOCATION: WEST 13, GLASGOW

If anyone wants to meet in a park, and do the whole
police mantra thing again
"no cunstubble, honest its not wine, its only ribena"

and also make any hayfever sufferers have attacks of
sneezing JUST so that they don't miss out, then go
ahead. Meet in a park.

NOBODY else had bothered to post anything about this,
I don't know parks/ underground train type things/ how
to get to wierd little places in Glasgow and knowing
which ones not to stray into where I'll get mugged for
being gorgeous/wealthy/intelligent- ie. not from
glasgow; so you know.

Someone else can suggest parks and train stations to
loiter around. Personally, if i thought you'd do it,
I'd say meet around the womens lingerie section in
Marks And Spencers on Sauchiehall Street, in Glasgow.

All welcome. Please don't whinge at me about being
rubbish at making arrangements.
ANyway
END OF PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

tata

idleberry

* all things M15 could use for secret intelligence
bugs. except the pie. Especially in a little cafe on a
motorway. Thats just asking for trouble.

=====