Sinister: pubnic glorious weather (important point!)

Brian McNeill brianraindogs at xxx.com
Fri Jul 5 13:24:33 BST 2002

Well whata  scorcher out there?! yay!

i think Idleberry should announce a pubnic every day from now until October.
Let's see if we can keep the weather looking good, no picnics 'cos it will
pisseth down then. I just remebered that the city centre of Glasgow is going
to be full of religous loonies tomorrow. As it's the Orange Walk, so don't
bring along that comedy pope bunnet anyone. Walking through the town centre
of Glasgow today in glorious sunshine, there was a loada goth types waiting
outside hmv in argyle street in leather and black. Sweltering and wearing
runny eyeliner.. And then on the bus there was a guy wearing a doc marten
brogue (oxblood) and a white trainer. Very fetching it looked, but not for
me

ah well im away for a coool beer and a good book.

farewell till tomorrow

brian

(he of teh exploding telly)