Sinister: Cheer up goth! Have an Irn Bru!

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.com
Fri Jul 5 13:41:02 BST 2002

I tried that line of a couple of goths in Rufus T Firefly's last night. They
didn't cheer up. Nor did they take the Irn Bru. Spoilsports.

I've actually given up Irn Bru now. Which will undoubtedly come as a shock
to, well, anyone who knows me. Ever. C'est la vie. I needed to try and quit
while I still had a couple of teeth left. Eek, dentists are evil!!!

Goodness, it's sunny today. How on earth did that happen? *basks*
Oh well, I think this'll be Scotland's summer, so we may as well make the
most of the 12 hours we're allocated per year of sunshine, eh?

I'm 21 today! Hurrah!

Now, how did you people allow me to live this long...?

Yes, so I'm having a wee do tonight (which has been placed in the Metro as
being an Andreas Johnson gig for some reason - someone's gotta be taking the
piss!) in the 13th Note, so if you see a kilted wandered walking around,
come and say hi.
Said kilt will also be making appearance in "Jillys" in Manchester tomorrow
night, so if there's any Manchester folk going, come say hi. Hurrah!

I'm saying hurrah an awful lot. Hurrah!

I'm on the verge of finally leaving Cumbernauld and moving into a nice wee
Glasgow flat in the Southside somewhere, which is good. I'm also gonna dye
my hair again, because it's about the only thing I *can* do with it.

Enjoyed the QMU gig muchly. Especially when Stuart lost his temper. Such a
sexy man when he's angry... ;) Not as sexy as the girlies who were agreeing
with my calls for Modern Rock Song to be played. It's become a tradition now
for them to completely ignore my requests for it. Gah! One day... *rubs
hands together in evil plotting mode*

Can someone tell me why, when I have a CD player, MD player and MP3 player,
I've gone back to listening to cassettes? What happened to technophile Jase?
Grr!

And while I'm asking questions, why are God Machine and Girls Against Boys
albums so bloody difficult to get a hold of in Glasgow?

Cure gig this month too! Whee!

15 minutes. Endless drivel. I shall go away now.

- Jase xx