Sinister: deam of all the bowling kids that hang around you,my technique is no different from the rest

dafyd strange dafyd2001 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 5 13:38:34 BST 2002

hello there,

im just writing from work,which means two things 1)im
stupidly bored at work (thus im posting a mindlessly
boring post to the list) & 2) if i got caught writing
to you lot i'll more than probberly loose my job,as mu
boss is mumra from thundercats,no kidding!

I've decided to goto alot more sinister gaverings this
summer,so far i've been to a picnic & bowling,both
were pretty fun,i have to say i preferd the bowling as
i was told my technique was crowd pleaseing.I couldnt
see it myself but hey take others people words for my
technique,i mean to me it was just bowling.If any of
you are at the picnic on primrose hill on the 13th
then i'll be more than glad to try and talk you throgh
my technique,if thats want you want to hear,i cant see
why you would want to know for though.

So it was birthday on sunday (30th june) now im 21
cant you see a more mature edge to my writing,if you
can please inform me wher you see this mature edge &
i'll cut it out immeaditly.

Someone called up work yesterday and said he had a
leaky heart valve,i think he got the wrong number and
wanted a plumbing service,ah well.

must dash.