Sinister: ooh get me away from here i'm dying...

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sun Jul 7 13:22:21 BST 2002

hullo.....

well, I for one am feeling a bit worse for wear this
morning. My clothes stink of ciggies, and I'm on the
bru (Irn Bru- scottish soft drink, fizzy orange in
colour with a synthetic taste, well known for its
mystic cure to help aid a hangover into post-hangover.
also, til recently, scotlands no.1 best selling soft
drink- above coca cola. whch made Scotland the only
country in the world where coca cola wasn't the number
one soft drink.)

I don't know if I had a lot to drink yesterday, it
didn't feel like it at the time. Except when my
brother was driving me home along the M8, I kept
seeing bodies lying in the road. And then realising it
wasn't actually bodies at all. It was my imagination.

Well, I can't be worse than anyone else, cos nobody
else has posted this fine morning in Schottland.

Soheres what I recall, and what I'm going to say about
the picnic:

PRE PICNIC:

sitting on the train, I got harrassed by the sectarian
bigots, who were the most evil, nasty pieces of work I
have ever seen in my life. I gave them a few choice
words when they pulled out my earphone and shouted in
my ear.
These are evil people. EVIL EVIL EVIL. I'm not going
to say anything more becuase:

a. you will never read so much swearing in your life;

b. I have a picnic to report on, and this, although
not the greatest start t a picnic, I shouldn't let it
spoil a hazey report back to Honey HQ.

PICNIC

first of all, thanks to Lucy Alder. I might have
arranged it, but I didn't have a clue where West 13
was, and had to phone and ask directions. *blush*

BRIAN MCNEILL showed us his card trick.

MARK CASSAROLE'S first question when i sat down with
my drink was about wanking. Something about using a
stop watch and timing how long it takes you to get it
up. Never tried it, but I can't look at watches now
without thinking about the man.

ALLY COOK made sure i stopped trying to smoke my
ciggie the wrong way around. hmm.

There was a football game.
Dunno- was it 1-0 or something?

Brian brought a fire extinguisher.

the lovely BELLE , got chatted up (if you call arse
sniffing) by a beagle, who looked a bit frisky.

LUCY took lots of photos.

MY HAYFEVER behaved itself in the park. A lot of
people seemed concerned about whether to mention it to
me or not. Och, you know me. I'm all post and no
attitude.

Well, the hayfever was good, ALL DAY LONG! how happy
was I?
today though, its come back to haunt me.

We all went to the Tap afterwards.

there seemed to be a lot of table moving. There was a
lot of people there, a lot of whom i didn't actually
bother speaking to. Some of whom i spoke to a lot.
The rogues gallery I can recall included, Lucy, Ally,
Gav, Sarah, me (duhh!) Mark HOTPOT Cassarole (who
refuses to answer to hotpot, even though he so *is* a
hotpot), Nick, Sweetie, pigtails, dannypie, starfire
dave, Carey, sunnyset, stefano, belle, brian, Tom,
Michael and anyone else i've forgotten to add.

right..

i'm going to let someone else tell the other bits I'm
not remembering.

love
idles
xxx