Sinister: nobody loves me, it's true. not like KEN CHU.

lindsey baker halighhalou at xxx.com
Sun Jul 7 15:51:52 BST 2002

hello sinister.

today is an unsatisfying day.

i thought it might be. i sat on a proch this morning. well, all night, to be
precise about it. talking about love and boys and demystifying the feminine
cycle for various people. and eventually talk trailed off and we sat there,
rocking in our chairs, looking at the sky lift up.

the sun came out, as it always does, but this morning i saw it happen. i
heard the first sirens of the morning go screaming past. i was sitting in
the same rocking chair when the newspaper was delivered. i had smoked and
eaten a cheese sandwich and watched the morning unfold like a flower before
me.

but it was like a cookie a few weeks old. attractive still, but dry and
stale all the way through.

and the moment i realized the glory of the day was withering, i realized why
i sleep through the dawnings.

getting dreary before 10 a.m. is just fucking annoying. i should be able to
manage at least until 2 in the afternoon, right when i can lay down for a
little siesta, and sleep that off, too.

***

i am still irritated that i missed my one perfect packaged opportunity for
sinister picnicing bliss.

we know who i blame for this, and i had the hickey to prove it.

as for the recent sini picnic, this is what i have to say:

thigh-stroking?

snogging?

boozing?

wanking?

mark casarotto in a sinister girls football shirt?

danny farrell performing the famous "rarr"?

frisky beagles?

ally cook's school of smoking techniques?

ROD FUCKING STEWART?!

why am i not involved in these? why? why?

***

i feel ill.

this is short and uninspiring, just as the day has promised.

xo
love,lou

*and for those who can't decide what to call me (i've noticed some recent
confusion), feel free to select one or more monikers from the following
list. any of them will do:

lindsey
lou
lindsey lou
linds
misslou
miss lindsey lou
miss lindsey
lindsey baker
miss lindsey baker
miss baker
baker
lb
baby booms
deputy
dubs
deputy dubs
b squared
emo (thanks to the daily nebraskan art director)
al (if your name is jay)

to ride and swim like nobody's business! while you're temporarily residing
on our beautiful, secluded island paradise camp, enjoy lessons from friendly
guest instructors such as mandee wright and listen to a different live band
every night (we feature saddle creek gems and omaha rapists)!
dating lindsey is also an available option, so long as conor is off-island.
SIGN UP TODAY!!!