Sinister: Craig David saves the day

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Mon Jul 8 16:17:43 BST 2002

Dear lovelies!

Did you know that it's less than a month until Sinister's FIFTH birthday?
Go shopping for red knickers now!  Five years, blimey.  That’s a lot of
posts.  It’s worth having a look back  – some of them are very funny.  You
can find them all here

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/archive.html

I actually emerged from the nursery, with my fur still damp and my eyes
a-blinking, on Sinister’s second birthday, which means I’ll be three
myself, soon.  I’ve been having a browse through the archives lately to
see who was posting back then and have noticed one or two familiar names.
For example, in August 1999, one Tim Hopkins warns strangers to Scotland
to watch out for a crooked Glaswegian who goes by the name of Alasdair
Cook.  Well!  I think various amongst us might like to have heard this
information before turning up to the picnic on Saturday, where none other
than the villain himself was seen violently attacking the shins of the
other players on the footie pitch, wallowing in a dirty puddle and he may
even have indulged in the foul practice of minesweeping in the pub.  Were
you watching your drink the whole time?  Well, were you?

The aforementioned picnic was rather a large one.  I will make a stab at a
list of those present, but please don’t be offended if I miss you off (or
if you really *must* be offended, run off and exchange bitchy emails with
Richard Gillanders, Sunnyset and Num, who I forgot were at the QMU gig).
OK, here goes:  me, Ally Cook, Carey Lander, Gav Partick, Sarahluv, Nick
Dastoor, Mark Casarotto, picnicmum Idles, Sweetie, Thomas Henderson,
Starfire Dave, Sunnyset, Belledog, Stefano, Brian ‘three lines’ McNeil,
Michael Grant, Caity Pig, Richard Gillanders, John Popleague and A BLOODY
DOG ON WHEELS, WHICH TWEE FUCKER BROUGHT THAT THEN?!?  Ahem.  So, there’s
your list of names and here’s your gossip:  Holding hands, snogging and at
one point I noticed some bitch with her head down Idleberry’s cleavage.
That Belle, she’s such a tart.

Hmm, what else?  I think Mark’s one-minute-wank has been mentioned
already, but it’s too good not to repeat (I mean, I’m sure he’s repeated
the feat once or twice).  Thomas Henderson revealed himself.  As a rival
to Ken in the shit hot goalkeeper stakes, I mean, duh!  He deserves
special props because his perfectly serviceable pair of trousers was
ravaged by grass stains, mud and possibly other filth by the end of the
game, which ended a most exciting 10-9.  I drank a whole can of beer in
the park and was not arrested.

An awful lot of the afternoon is a complete blur, for the usual reasons,
so I can't think of anything else to say except that, of course, I wish
you were all there too.

*************************

Now for some wanton promotion:

The Winchester Club