Sinister: bollocks! and birmingham picnics..

ian hobart at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 8 22:58:37 BST 2002

(just a quick self-indulgent message, sorry: if you've mailed me privately
and i haven't answered, it might be because i deleted a lot of stuff by
mistake.  don't be angry, and please mail me again.  thanks)

now, on with the post

-------------
firstly, an apology.  there is no talk of male genitalia in the following
post.  i just put that in the subject line to make you read it.

right, as archel playforth once said: 'i'm ready, 24 hours a day, for your
call' - oh no, that wasn't it... what WAS it.  oh yeah: 'shut the fuck up,
ian, and get to the point'

that was it

so i should

get to the point, that is

so i will

right now

there will be a PICNIC
in BIRMINGHAM
in that ENGLAND, UK

on sunday 21st july

people from Abroad, London, and even Scotchland will be in attendance, so
this will be a magnificent event, enjoyed by all.

except, that is, by those who don't enjoy it.

there will also be a petite piqueniquette on saturday 20th july for those
who are from Local Places.  i would have organised the picnic on this day,
because it would have made more sense, but i didn't want to make sense, so i
didn't.

one day, in the future, there will be a birmingham picnic on a Proper Day,
when we can go out and dance at birmingham's top musical emporiums (err...
suggestions on the back of a 'Bull Ring' postcard, please) and have a TOP
TIME!

anyway, the main event will be in CANNON HILL PARK at...
err...
i dunno.  1 o'clock sound allright to you?

cannon hill park is in edgbaston.  it can be reached pretty easily from the
city centre.  if you need information about bus routes, let me know.

there is a place called the Midlands Arts Complex (the MAC) in cannon hill
park.  it has a bar.  this seems like a good place to meet.  outside, if the
fair rays of Ra chance to fall upon our group of travellers (i.e. if its
nice) inside, if it aint nice.

if you want more information, and you aren't a psycho-mentalist, please mail
me off-list and i'll tell you what i can, or send you my mobile number.
if you want more information, and you are a psycho-mentalist, mail me
anyway.  we'll probably have a lot in common.

no, not really.  i'm a nice guy.  just ask my parole officer.

bring whatever you like.  i will be bringing a severed head, a signed
photograph of bernie winters and schnorbitz, and some strawberries.

see you there, my beauties

xx
ian