Sinister: t-shirt weather

michelle michelle at xxx.com
Wed Jul 10 04:56:20 BST 2002

Hello sinister,
I've been out of the nursery for over a month now and I've decided
it's time to start writing, so I can feel like I really do belong!!
I quite enjoy these posts taking up space in my in-box, each and
every one of you transport me to your world, simply using words...I
find that remarkable...I hope that I'll be able to contribute
something new to your lives as well.

On that note... I went out to a club called the Castle last night
with a fellow Sinister list member, who has yet to post...after some
beers, percocet, and Morrissey in the background we got into our usual
B&S banter...it's half the time about the band and the other half
about the idea of the band and the music, how it's able to bring so
many different individuals together, on our way to the downstairs bar
we spotted a girl with a STORYTELLING t-shirt on, Declan and I both
looked at the girl then each other with a gleam of hope in our
eyes...you see, to see someone here in Tampa wearing a B&S shirt is a
breath of fresh air, some air that I wish more people here were
breathing...ah well, she ended up being a really sweet girl who was
as equally shocked that someone even noticed her t-shirt, we talked
for a short time about the B&S show in Atlanta then exchanged email
addresses, who knows, Tampa might be able to pull together a Sinister
picnic of it's own one day...to which you'll all be cordially invited!

I went out in hopes of possibly seeing Perry (Cure guitar player)
Bamonte, though they are in festival season, he's been at the Castle
a few times in the past couple of months...it's been so much fun to
make eyes at him from across a crowded club, while the Cure are
playing in the background...oh I'll save some of those stories for
another post...but he wasn't there, maybe next time. I hope you'll
all forgive me for my strange habit of the run on sentences, I only
write like this in emails, promise! So, I suppose I've spoken. I will
be able to sleep much better tonight! My life has been changing so
much as of late, it will be nice to share it with all of you...I've
started to truly appreciate the people that I have in my life and the
things that they bring to it...I will have lots of stories of love,
friendship, and of course the Cure to tell you all about...so thanks
to Jasmin with the B&S shirt on last night, who inspired me to write,
even if it was just about a shirt with a band name on it...that means
so much more than just a shirt with a band name on it! Alot of people
like Belle and Sebastian, then there are people like us who really
get the joke, a friend of mine used that to describe "getting" what
the Cure are all about, I think it works for B&S too...what was going
to be a quick hello, turned into a little more...doesn't it always?

hugs to you all,
michelle

E-Mail Service provided by EAS Enterprises
World Class Web Hosting and Development
www.easent.net