Sinister: If I Only Had A Brain

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 10 12:33:58 BST 2002

Hmmmm, lots of picnics going on. Which I haven't been to. End of Reporting
Back section.

Still, it's good that everyone is having get togethers to celebrate the
release of the new Whitlams album on 22 July. What, that's not the only
reason? Well it's as good an excuse as any... My copy's already been
preordered...

For almost five years, we've been talking on here about the state of
Isobel's arse. Seems like she finally got pissed off with it and left the
band. Maybe we should grant an amnesty to Richard as well, and stop talking
about how he gurns like he's in labour whenever he's drumming, before he
gets pissed off and leaves as well?

I make it I've been back in England for almost 3 weeks now. And I'm fed up
with the place already. So I'm going to Barcelona next week. Of course, I've
got to try and convince people at work that I'm not permanently on holiday,
honest. So I'm not just going to lie on the beach; I'm going to be carrying
out an experiment into solar energy and its effect on humans (and in
particular on myself and my own body, showing a selfless devotion to the
cause). And at the same time, I'll be carrying out a study in observational
feminine dermatology.

OK, time for some list abuse. I don't hold up much hope of anyone being able
to help me, but what the hell. You know you all love it really. Virtual
masochists, the lot of you. Anyway... Does anybody out there know of any
decent volunteering opportunities in Nepal for next summer? The only ones I
can find are teaching English, which doesn't really appeal (partly since, as
many of you know, I can't talk proper myself). Ideally community
infrastructure and/or conservation work, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Nice to see that Carsmile's company disclaimer is now longer than most
posts.

Big Stu

PS To any bandmembers reading: gig at The Globe Theatre in London? Please?
You know it makes sense...