Sinister: you�ll be left with a chainsaw....

pulu xxx puluxxx at xxx.com
Wed Jul 10 16:55:26 BST 2002

hello,

this was a truly crappy day at work, these two men
that i share the room with, started commenting how
quiet i am, and i almost started crying, cos i know
i´m quiet and i suffer from it myself, but i really
don´t need anyone to start mocking me about it. the
other one is so talkative, he isn´t quiet for a
second, he always have to make some remark about
something and critisize other people. he´s kind of
fat, almost bald, blond, homophobic type of man. i
just hate him. i wish i could say something, i mean
about him, some remark, but i can´t, cos he´s like a
boss, at least he interviewed me for the job.
yesterday i thought that he must have lots of enemies.
he´s the type of person, i mean he says things without
thinking about what he has said.
he even mocked this one cleaner girl, cos she had a
cap and was listening to her walkmans while cleaning,
about how she was apologizing for her own existence
and how he couldn´t stand it.
and i´ve got, like 6,5 weeks left!

i bought ´storytelling´ last week, and i like it alot.
my favourite song is ´black and white united´, then
other good ones:
´consuelo leaving´
´big john shaft´
´fiction´
but they all are good.

i forgotten other things that i was supposed to write
about. sorry again about whining, but that thing just
made me feel sad, cos i was afraid that i might get
some comments about being quiet, and now that it
happened it was like back to school and back to being
bullied.

bye now,

yours,

puluxxx