Sinister: Like a Friend

AMEBIX13 at xxx.com AMEBIX13 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 10 17:51:21 BST 2002

Hello sinister,

Hopefully this post finds all of you well.  I am stuck covering for the receptionist today at work, which means that I will be far more bored than usual, and it also means that I will have ample time to post.  So yes, I have decided that in essentially one year from now I am going to move to Glasgow, and attend university there.  It will be a nice change, and it will be fun to be somewhere new.  Not that I don't love Baltimore, because I do, but variety, as they say, is indeed the spice of life.  So does anyone from Glasgow want to make friends with me?  Any girls want to arrange a date very far in advance.  I promise to bring you flowers and take you on a lovely dinner, although you may have to pick the restaraunt, as I will understandable be a bit  unfamiliar with the choices we have.  If you fancy tall boys with dark hair, I should be right up your alley.  And I've been told that I am a good kisser.  I don't sound too desperate do I?  I got 'Storytelling' a while ago, and!
 I!
 like it.  It's definately not my favorite material that they have put out, in fact it may be my least favorite, but still, it's good, and when compared to most other things, it's very good.  Sometimes it's interesting when bands take a slightly different direction with their sound, and I like to see people doing what pleases them.  Now onward to other things...I've noticed lately that everyone in baltimore knows eachother some how...and it's not like it's a small city or anything, I think it's one of the top ten or fifteen cities in the states size wise.  But anyway...it seems that I can't go on a date without everyone in the entire metropolitan area finding out.  Last week for example.  I hang out with a girl who've I've seen around at various bars, shows, etc...well it turns out she's somehow friends with my roomate...went to high school with some random boy that I work with...and is in fact one of my other friends cousins!  How is that for odd?  And there is yet another !
ex!
ample that has occurred in the past week.  I went out with another person who informed me that my last ex-girlfriend is now under the false assumption that she is dating her best friend!  What a tangled web we weave.  So it basically comes down to this, I go out on a date or have sex, and everyone in the area knows it...like it or not.  This has the potential to have far too many people know far too much about me.  I mean, if I'm a crap shag, I'd prefer to be able to keep it at least reasonably secret...not that I sleep with a terribly numerous amount of people...it just seems that given the situation, it will only take one or two.  So that's my predicament.  Hrmm, other news in the world of Sean...I actually have met a girl who I like, and who I think is definate relationship material.  I'm not really sure if it will end up going that way yet though.  We get along great, she's quite lovely, intelligent, classy, basically all I look for in a woman.  I just get a bit of the i!
mp!
ression that she might not be in the market for a proper boyfriend at the moment.  It's quite a shame, because I think we could be brilliant together...it's not too often that I meet people who I think I could work with like this, the last time it happened in fact was with a girl named elise, who used to be on this very list.  It's slightly frusterating, but I'm not going to let it get me down too much.  We have fun together, have great conversations, and go out to delicious dinners, so what do I really have to complain about?  Oh yes, let me ask this before I forget...is there anyone on the list who is also from Baltimore?  I hope so, it would be nice to hang out with some fellow sinistrines from my hometown.  And hey, they would probably already have an intamate knowledge of my life, so we could certainly grow close rather quickly.  Well, it's time for me to wrap this up now.
Love,
Sean