Sinister: UK listees: Help needed in Leeds next weekend

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Sat Jul 13 20:51:03 BST 2002

Hi,

I'm not Jules, I'm just using her email account. I'm Mike, her lesser half.

Anyway, my friend and I are going to indiepop festival gojonnygogogogo next
weekend (20th & 21st) in Leeds and I was wondering if anyone has a floor I
could sleep on? Preferably one that is indoors.

Our current plan is to sleep in a park, but we feel we'll enjoy the Sunday
shows more if we've slept indoors. You wouldn't notice us, we'd come in
around 12.30am/1am on Saturday night and get up at 8am Sunday and head off
to find a breakfast outlet.

Hope someone can help us out. Cheers in advance if you can. We're very nice,
by the way. Details of the event can be found at thisisindie.com

Love,
Mikey