Sinister: pee

molly due msdanalleakage at xxx.com
Mon Jul 15 21:05:02 BST 2002

hello sinister, i'd first like to say thanks to all
the people you've contacted me and made me feel at
home. you rule.
it has been pointed out to you all that analleakage is
in my e-mail address. yes it's true i do like potty
humor and am fascinated with bodily functions. i hope
i didn't offend anyone, but then again you all are a
bit of a dirty lot, right? speaking of bodily
functions i had an interesting/traumatizing experience
last Friday. I was on the porch of my friends house
who lives on the ground floor of a busy street where
all the sophisticated people of the city hang out or
something. anyway the porch is surrounded by bushes.
you have to be standing to see over the bushes but if
you are sitting you can see the bottom halves of
people through the branches/trunks/whatever of the
bushes. so i'm sitting and i'm facing the side of the
porch when all of the sudden i see a dick being
whipped out. it's quite surprising and at first i
think it is my brother. this is because the guy with
his dick out had the same color clothes as my brother,
my brother is on the way over, and he is known to pee
wherever the fancy takes him. a second later i realize
it's not my brother and therefore i am free to check
out the goods.(nothing special)  the guy hears some
snickering but does not stop urinating. i guess some
people have no shame or else he didn't realize we had
a clear view of his penis. anyway it was a potentially
traumatizing experience that turned into a simple
silly occurence.

well, that's all for now. talk to you soon
-molly

now for some list abuse:
I will be in NYC from August 3 to August 10. I have to
turn in my visa application and a bunch of other crap
in person because i ran out of time to mail it. oh
well, vacation time. so if anyone in the NEW YORK CITY
AREA would like to have some beers with me sometime
let me know. also myself and my travel companion are
considering going to  BOSTON for a short two day trip.
if anyone in BOSTON wants to meet a super cool person
and her okay friend and possibly let them sleep on
their floor for one night it would be much
appreciated.

one of my best friends somehow talked his way into
going on tour playing in a friend's band. they already
played the states and are now going to europe. i am
incredibly jealous, so i begrudgingly give you this
link which has the tour dates and venues. check 'em
out if you have nothing better to do. here's the link:
www.dirtyloop.com