Sinister: your problems will buy you an island...

pulu xxx puluxxx at xxx.com
Wed Jul 17 17:51:04 BST 2002

hello again,

i just came from work. i´ve been a guide this week,
but after tomorrow, i´ll be working in that room with
those two men:(.

i´ve been talking to this one boy, who´s a guide there
too. he studies history at uni, and knows alot. he
asked me whether i had read hegel, but i haven´t, then
he told me about hegel, how it´s almost impossible to
read his books. then i told him that i want to go to
chile, he asked why, but i don´t know why, i just want
to go there. he said that there are lots of japanese
people there.
he also told me that he has this friend who can sleep
for like three days and then he wakes up and has to go
to the toilet. sometimes he (the friend) sleeps for a
week and noone can wake him up and he has to be
brought to the hospital. strange.
we usually go to the third floor, cos there is this
jukebox and he always puts pink floyd´s ´money´ on. i
like that song.
then we sit there and read guinnes´ records books, cos
there aren´t any other books to read, then comment
about the things we read.
today i just felt like hugging him. they show this
educative-documentary film there about the niagara
falls, and someone always have to let people in to the
cinema. we were there together today, and we both were
really tired, and i told him that i´ll go and make
some coffee, and he smiled and said that he´ll come
after me. it just felt so good, he just seemed so
sweet and i wanted to hug him. then we sat there
together in the room drinking coffee and reading
newspaper.
but he has a girlfriend and he´s a bit of a
heavyrocker, cos he has this really long blond hair
and earrings. and a long black leather coat.
i think i´ll miss him ALOT after tomorrow.

i have to go now, cos the library will close in 15
mins.

bye,

puluxxx