Sinister: Edinburgh Picnic, 27th July.

Gordon mail at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 17 18:30:01 BST 2002

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Announcing: the all new, shiny and dancing EDINBURGH PICNIC!

Actually, the plan follows a traditional pattern:

date: Saturday 27th July, 2002

time: 2.30pm

location: we'll meet by the entrance to the Scott Monument (big black spike
of a thing, where we met last time) in Princes St. Gardens East, (the half
nearest to Waverley Station) and wait for ten minutes or so before heading
westwards, past the Royal Scottish Academy and the National Gallery to the
BIG GOLD FOUNTAIN at the far end of the w-e-s-t-e-r-n half of the gardens.
If it's pouring, we'll pretend to be vagrants and take refuge in one of the
little shelters along the terrace.
Afterwards, once we've got tired of sitting on the grass, the idea is to
find a pub, probably along Rose Street, therein to imbibe of the
landperson's wares.

contact: ring 07780 914106 for a chat or if you need directions

Everyone is welcome, especially people who haven't been to a picnic before,
because you must meet us! We're lovely! (I speak for the people who, I'm
confident, will be in attendance)

I think that's all. If I've made any glaring omission or whatever, please
E-mail me.

Gordon