Sinister: approaching the buffet with an extremely large plate

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 17 20:18:53 BST 2002

hello my lovelies,

Ok, i would very much like it if some of you cleared something up for me.
Juju mentioned Mum, but Mum with the dash above the "u" which i cannot do on
this keyboard (which therefore makes explaining this a fucking lot more
complicated) i bought a record by a band called Mum (this time WITHOUT the
dash above the "u"). My Mum is like cool electronica stuff but i think the
Mum everyone else is refering to is a swedish band, please help me to sort
out my confusion and someone please tell me how to get that dash above the
"u" so if i ever have to explain this again via e-mail it will be
considerably simpler.

Hello to everyone who i saw on saturday, i havent yet recieved any money for
the CONSUMER WHORE FUND which is rather dissapointing, the deadline is july
31st so please start sending me money NOW, thanks.

Oh, and to Colin the tape tree dude, i have made the tape and am ready to
send it off.

that really is all i have to say at the moment, keep on keeping on love
hannah b

"my milk is green come drink me" Rosie May, environmentalist.