Sinister: approaching the buffet with an extremely large plate

juju fox stringbeanjean1 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 18 06:37:38 BST 2002

halo sinister.

no time for a longwinded post (i know you're terribly
sorry about that), and my wrist is currently embraced
by nylon, elastic, and velcro, and i'm finding it hard
to type. but hannah said:

> Ok, i would very much like it if some of you cleared
> something up for me.
> Juju mentioned Mum, but Mum with the dash above the
> "u" which i cannot do on
> this keyboard (which therefore makes explaining this
> a fucking lot more
> complicated) i bought a record by a band called Mum
> (this time WITHOUT the
> dash above the "u"). My Mum is like cool electronica
> stuff but i think the
> Mum everyone else is refering to is a swedish band,
> please help me to sort
> out my confusion and someone please tell me how to
> get that dash above the
> "u" so if i ever have to explain this again via
> e-mail it will be
> considerably simpler.

dearest, i only love one múm, and they are four
loverly folks from iceland. the twins grace the cover
of the delightful album by our mutually agreeable band
entitled "fyhcywlap" (abbreviated to save typing, tho
it takes considerably more effort to type this
explanation, doesn't it? silly juju...). see:
http://www.noisedfisk.com/mumweb/photos/JPR010.jpg

múm are supposedly friends with b&s, and/or the bands
are fans of each other. you can learn more by visiting
this delectable fansite:
http://www.noisedfisk.com/mumweb/

or join the random_summer yahoo group. they are indeed
electronic chamber pop muzik (fat cat records and
such). and i heart them.

also, on a mac keyboard, you may click (alt + e) + u =
ú. don't know about pc's... haven't had to map a pc
keyboard in a long time. there's always the keyboard
mapping window you can open and copy/paste your pick
from the pallet of windows options. *shudder*

ok. gotta practice now. wrist hurts.

good night, moon.

 hearts,
  juju

ps forgive my factual post. more sap to follow. (i've
been listening to a lot of ella fitzgerald's "why was
i born?", and i can't get enough of the self-torture.)

^ see?