Sinister: I could be in a brilliant career

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 18 13:52:03 BST 2002

I used to think having a job was rubbish, but I've changed my mind now.

I now think that it's OK.. or maybe "tolorable".  Mmm yes, yesterday I was
bored so I stayed up til 5pm, WORKING.. because I was looking for a job, and
then I found a job!

I'm not miserable yet, nor have I received my first pay cheque, when I do I
am contemplating buying myself a PlayStation 2(tm).  For now though I just
have to play a game called "Age of Empires" which is a very old game now,
but you get to command a war in it, and there are various campaigns in it
where you can relive the lives of famous commanders, I played the Joan of
Arc mission, and now I know how Joan of Arc felt!

I'm typing this in a Webstation in Euston Train Station, and there is a guy
shouting really loudly about how he can't FUCKING GET TO VICTORIA STATION!
I wish he would calm down, I'm sure he can somehow, he just doesn't know,
maybe he should ask me ask me ask me.  Because nen nen nen ba bum ba bum ba
bum together..... back to work xx

Smiths and Red Bulls
Ken