Sinister: All aboard the Banchory express...

stout robin mr_zarabowski at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 19 15:01:37 BST 2002

Hello

It's good news that Belle and Sebastian are moving to
Rough Trade, isn't it? I think, like Stuart says,
apart from Jeepster there aren't many places where
they'd feel more at home. Are the Banchory trains
still running, Katrina? I hope the label change means
the songbook will finally come out, unless it fell
from a carriage window months ago and no-one's told us
yet.

How come everyone likes PJ from Big Brother? Didn't
anyone else notice he was just an ugly, racist, sexist
dick? Within hours of Adele leaving he and Johnny were
making racist jokes and the papers didn't even ruffle.
Jade's verruca, on the other hand was a seismic event.
Is this really a reflection of our country? Grrr! Mind
you, I still watch it. "Suck my arse!" he he!

Hopefully see some of you in Brum at the weekend...

Robin x