Sinister: Stuart's Granolithic

Caitlin Pigtails wpsalt at xxx.com
Sun Jul 21 12:49:19 BST 2002

He is, you know.  It says so in shiny brass letters on some of the
pavements round here.  Stuart's granolithic.  Like a big statue, I
assume.

Anyway.  Do you remember, months and months ago, I posted a Sinister
Questionnaire?  Some of you answered, and now the answers are all up on
the web for you to read!

So, if you want to know which Sinister boy claims to be straight even
though his first kiss was with another boy, which listee was fired two
days into a new job for drinking rum in the toilets, and which listee's
most embarrassing Sinister moment was the time they posted to the list
begging for money, there's only one thing to do.  Go to
http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/txt/siniq.html

I hope you like it.  If you're struck by a sudden urge to answer the
questions yourself, you still can.  I'll put the answers up there too.

xx
caitlin

--
http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/

"When life gives us lemons, we just sit there and sulk about it, in the
  corner of the room, in a fetal position."