Sinister: They are coming... they are coming!!

Fernando Brito fbrito at xxx.br
Sun Jul 21 18:56:24 BST 2002

... no, they are not Belle et SebastiƩn (just for you, Fleur!)...
they are DAMON AND NAOMI!!!
WOO-HOO!!! I'm so happy, I'm gonna be so sad!
They're coming to Sao Paulo next month! They're my second favorite band,
after B&S, of course! I think I have some inclination for bands with
compound names, like B&S, Damon and Naomi, Echo & the Bunnymen, ...AND You
Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead!

And I'm confused... guess who's also coming to Sao Paulo? The Gentle Waves!
But, wait a minute, isn't it only Isobel now? As far as I know the Gentle
Waves are members of Belle & Sebastian plus a couple of other musicians...
how come that they still exist after Isobel left the Band? I mean, alright,
she probably called other people to play with her, but are they still the
Gentle Waves? I've read somewhere that she wanted to do everything with her
own name now, so I thought the Gentle Waves was over...
Anyway, she's coming and I'll finally have a chance to check her arse,
which in fact I've never seen!

For those who have read my answer to the "have you ever done it?" question
in Amy & Caitlin's questionaire...
I don't want my answer to be changed now, it was true when it was posted
and it should remain as such, but if I could write that third stanza again
I would be happy & proud to write it this way:

Is it sex with love? Then YES!
Is it kissing with love? Then YES!
Is it touching with love? Then YES!

Actually love is almost everything in my life lately... somewhat unrequited
love, but at least I feel something, right?!

Now I only have to have sex with a man, an animal and a tree!
Any sugestions?!
Just kidding, guys... I'm straight, without any prejudice...
Besides, no offence to the beasts of Sinister, but if I had to choose I
would have sex with a tree! A banana tree to be more precise... they're so
soft and understanding...

Talking about dirty stuff...
I wanted to share an experience I had a couple of weeks ago involving
marijuana and Sonic Youth... but I don't know if our list mummies would
like to see it here... so I just want you to know that it was GRAAAAAAATE,
MAN!

Kisses and hugs,

Fernando Brito