Sinister: i'm ashamed of my profession..

olivier strawberry_boy at xxx.be
Mon Jul 22 08:38:50 BST 2002

hello, my name's olivier and i like trees.. this post is pure list abuse..
if you're going to haldern festival in august, there will certainly be like
a sinister meeting.. if you want to make new friends, i advise you to join
this mailing list :

i graduated last month and my grand-mother is very proud of me.. i'm quite
relieved i won't have to go to my university again and see my classmates.. i
don't think they will miss me anyway.. i've spent the month of july
sleeping, haunting the #sinister chatroom, watching nice tv programs like
conan the barbarian and taking pictures of the horizon from the bathroom's
window.. there is always that couple of birds who sit every morning on the
ht-wires to see the sunrise.. i think their names are belle and sebastian
[content], here is a picture of them :
http://users.teledisnet.be/web/men01821/sr_2_.jpg (belle is on the left)

this summer, i have decided to reward myself with a trip to scotland.. i'm
landing in glasgow this wednesday afternoon.. i'll be travelling from
belgium alone and probably looking for company.. i've planned to visit as
many places as possible.. email me if you live in scotland and are
interested in meeting me.. i'm not as popular as ken chu but i can be
friendly and polite.. [if you have a roof to share, it's even better] .. i
suppose i will be attending the edinburgh picnic, sitting in a corner and
smiling shily.. dimitra told me as well about that big party (whose name or
date i don't remember) taking place in glasgow.. on my road map i've also
ticked off places like dundee (hello rachel) and inverness.. i'd like to see
the highlands too.. send your suggestions to strawberryboy at teledisnet.be ..

there has just been an earthquake here.. my screen was shaking, that was
scary.. i didn't cry..

i will have posted finally.. thank you for reading..
*waves*

olivier, strawberry boy

http://users.teledisnet.be/web/men01821/tulipe/