Sinister: LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA MEET UP. ANYONE?

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Wed Jul 24 21:45:57 BST 2002

Well crap, hell, doody, boob on a shingle.

So if ANYONE else is interested me and Rachel Fruitloop and Sara Bus
Stoppers are having a little meet up on Saturday at 3pm at Santa Monica
Palisades park. We'll be standing under the big sign that says 'Boats,
Fishing and stuff' (or something) on the entrance to the pier. We'll be easy
to spot courtesy of Rachel's blue hair. Email me or just turn up!

I'm gonna bring my newly created Star Wars Lego Chess Set which really is
the dogs proverbials! and food and drink which will be freely available to
all revellers.

Ack I've just somehow put a crick in me neck

So I feel like Johnny 5 from short circuit. I find myself involuntarily
launching into a monologue along the lines of:  You know I reek! With my
games freedom pass I've had zero time to shower myself with BOOM tough
acting Tinactin, Limasol can't say that, NO WAY. That's right, our claim
representitives are standing by 24 hours a day. Great a talking geiko!
AAAAAARRRRGGHHH! Yes I'm spending a lot of time watching daytime cable TV.

Um, anyone else who bought the Flaiming Lips new record notice how track 1
sounds like Cat Stevens/Boyzone "Father and Son"? No, just me then.

Here's a fun game you can play: Tap out the melody to a Belle and Sebastian
song on a friend's arm, while you sing the same song silently to yourself.
No humming though, that's cheating.

A shout out to my little bro who my mother tells me might be heading out to
hook up with the SUDAN Sinister massive for a year!

Cheerio and summers wasting

Ben
xXx