Sinister: Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality

Jonathan Skinner staralful at xxx.com
Sun Jul 28 20:01:04 BST 2002

Hello All
i hope this finds everyone well and in a nice state of fettleness.
I am really starting to feel my age for some reason and in my lofty and wise
age of 18 i have come to the conclusion that the world has gone quite mad. I
had a horrid suspision of it all along but something today within me
snapped. I was watching a a no brainer music channel and on came S CLUB
JUNIORS. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL. i have seen a lot of odd slightly
fruity things on television but this has got to be the height of sickness. I
really couldn't believe it. 12 bloody years old and prancing around as if
they were adults. it was a bit worrying . Luckily i had the brain about me
to flick on to VIbe TV(more on this one later) but police wonder why there
is an increase in child pornography and paedophilia in general. I think i
will go to town on this rattle a few cages and call the news stations the
radio station AND the gas stations. Well actully i won't, i just roll it up
into a bitter little ball and implant in my brain until a new therepy craze
hits the suburbs of Cork. Young people were never like that in my day. we
had decency. well probably not but who am i to talk for my day
*desending of his highhorse*
on a lighter note, has anyone in the UK seen Vibe tv. makes for a rather
interesting 4 hours viewing if you can sit through it. i thank goodness
haven't. i can only take 5 minutes of a dumb brum ( not to say that all
Brums are Dumb) trying to sound deep and stuff. it is quite funny and if you
haven't seen it go there. the channel was set up by some guy wanting to bed
Angelle and mission accomplished. Paul king (PRAT OF ALL PRATS) looked
uncomfortible interviewing the bint.
I must say i did like all the new stuff that B+S played on the Radio the
other day. I hate real player but it was worth it. I'm glad to see they
still havent lost their steam or lost their bossa nova influences. Does
anyone have it on mp3 form and have it up on a website? but *shhh* don't
tell anyone.
It is nice to see that people like Mr devaney still live. i had slowly come
to the realisation that people were in general idiots but he and few other
instances that i am not about to go into have in a way restored my faith in
how people in general are good , it is just a shame that some wankers let
the rest of humanity down.
Poor Jay. It must be an awful thing to face and i don't actully know how i
would deal with it. I don't suppose any of us would unless we were actully
faced with a situation like that. I would like to try and think i could just
let it go and try and regain normality but i don't know if i could. i would
try to keep things in perspective but i don't think i could.

For some reason i feel on abit of rant and a highhorse so i don't think i
will go on any further.

Any dubliner listees going to Royksopp?