Sinister: who the fucking hell are slipknot in relation to me getting out of bed?

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 29 14:13:22 BST 2002

hello,

   i couldn't go to pop league or the picnic at the
weekend, eek! but i made up for my pop league absence
by wearing my "la liga nacional del pop" badge. so on
friday i was asked by my boss to take charge of the
musical proceedings in the pub. after the big brother/
me comnplaining that big brother was shitty and i
should be playing music shenanigans, i played some
fine music.

     then i got drunker. don't get drunk and be in
charge of a microphone and a nice cd mixer. i only did
sing along to four songs. then i sang the songs i was
requested that i didn't have. so this weekends karaoke
lineup went as follows - the boy with the arab strap
(surprisingly requested by assumed ned who owns all
the albums (all signed) and an original tigermilk and
knew a lot about isobel and gentle waves and stuff)
anyway and i sung it really quite well i think,
because i was applauded, eek! then number two was -
This charming man but i was too drunk to get my proper
mozza freak on. then i sang little bits of my
generation. then...... wait for it....... i sang along
to.... born slippy (don't ask)

      so then i went upstairs to the club what i work
in and got a little more drunk, then.... i met the
most beautiful girl i'm ever likely to again. she was
like proper attractive, i know as ive talked to her
sober as well. she was really nice and very cool and
didn't have any obvious deformities or anything. and
her lips were so luvly, and everything. and when we
got outside we kissed a bit, and i was so very happy.

        anyways the rest of the weekend wasn't so
exciting, maybe that i had my first decent tasting
bottle of miller.

        right so the first 3 people who can tell me
the name of the song that my subject line comes from
and the band wins a small inexpensive prize,  maybe a
cd maybe not. anyway i'll reveal the winners if any
(not that you wont know the answer, more like you've
probably not read this) in a post later on.

     buh-bye
        thomas x.