Sinister: put some soccs on your foots and say wooo!

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Mon Jul 29 19:56:24 BST 2002

sinister!

rachel did a pretty good summer up of saturday, so i'll just
give my recall of the game.  it was ben's idea.  so you can
blame him...it's ALMOST play by play, but still contains the
excitement.

and the whole thing about how it's soccer here and football
there.  i decided on the drive home that i am just going to call
it:

balls with foots in soccs
or
footsoccs
or
soccs on foots...

i have never really watched sports on tv, let alone in person.
i had also never been to the rose bowl either.  i don't really
like sports because someone has to lose.  and it makes me sorta
sad.  but in soccer, i learned, there can be a tie!  how
exciting is that!  then ernie ended up riding with me.  i'm
sorry dearie if i scared you with my driving and with my road
rage.  i tend to curse a lot when i drive...

so here's the game in sara's nutshell:

los angeles galaxy-the white shirt team
vs.
the other team-the yellow shirt team
(i can't remember who they were...)

the final score was 2-1
(originally i was hoping for a tie, but fuck it.  i wanted to
see the confetti!)

ok.  so the other team kept getting free kicks.  there were a
few boo-boos and falls.  also a few head butts.  that was kinda
scary because it looks like it hurts.  um.  what else?  they had
instant replays of the scores on the screen.  because i was
talking with rachel and i didn't realize stuff until i heard the
cheering.

all in all.  it was a fun sara's first balls with foots in soccs
game!

thanks adrian!

and yeah.  the mullets were everywhere.

here's a little ditty to close out the post.  though i know it
still doesn't go to the music because of the syllables.  and i
also know i horribly butchered a b&s song...it's content.  and
here goes...

players:

RACHEL fruitloop
BenAPPSY
galactic ADRIAN
ERNIE cloves
SARA bus stopper

family tree:

i've been feeling like i have a cold
i've been looking round the pier
for somebody just like me
but the only ones i see
are the dummies in bikini tops
they spend their money on boobs
it saddens me to think
that the only one's i see are mannequins
looking stupid, being used and being thin
and i don't know why i hang around them

the way they act,
i'd rather be fat than be confused
the way they act,
i'd rather be fat than be confused
than be alone in a cage
with a bottle of sangria (sp?)
and a family like the mafia

i've been feeling like blue hair
and i don't know what to do
so i call ernie and watch the pigeons
and they threw me out of the house
'cause i swore at all my family
because they don't accept me
and then they all showed up!
we do picnic-ing, pictures, and soccer
we get poetry and music and some laughs
it wasn't an awful lot to ask

so won't you please get up off your knees,
and let me go to the galaxy game
so won't you please get up off your knees,
so i can fold the pinic blanket
cause we're here in a cage
with a bottle of XTZ
and families like the mafia

if my family tree goes back to einstein (sp?)
then i will change my name to ryan
if my family tree goes back to amelia
then i will change my name to bedelia
if my family tree goes back to einstein
then i will change my name to ryan
if you're looking for me to work at borders in america
then you will look but never see
if you're looking at me to start having babies
then you can wish because we're going to wait some years
you can wish because we're here to fool around
you can wish because we're here to fool around

love and broken toilets,
sara

p.s...i think i got flipped off while i was driving home from
the game....adrian, i think i saw that!

p.p.s...did you know that one can drive the length of the 110
freeway (from pasadena to san pedro) from end to end...in about
30 minutes?

=====
all the people'd stare as if we were both quite insane

someday my name and his are going to be the same