Sinister: who the fucking hell are the winners and what does that mean in relation to you winning a prize

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 30 15:14:45 BST 2002

hiya,

   so apologies to carsmile steve, kelly and terry
underwear (the big cheat). the winners are as follows-

     Sarah and/or gavin (our #sinister winner(s))
     Richard j. Gillanders
     kieran Devanay

  the prize will be announced shortly and i'll make
arrangments for postage or whatever, by the way all
winners must take part in a promtional photo session
for readers of the coatbridge and airdrie advertiser.
that was my attempt at a joke there. anyways, just
remembering how good badly drawn boy is.

    oh, the answer to the question was,  Vatican
Broadside by Half Man Half Biscuit. maybe the prize
will be biscuit related, maybe,  it'll be sorted out
soon.

    right-o i'm off to work, last night i was told i
had an attitude problem, in work, maybe if there was
any kind of intelectual stimulation........... anyway.
look out for next weeks competition, i'm planning to
do one every week until just before christmas and then
do a prize draw of all the winners up til then, and
have a slightly larger. slightly more expensive prize
for the winner, don't get your hopes up though, i
guarantee it will be totally bobbins nonsense.

    byeeeee thomas x.