Sinister: There is surely nothing worse than washing sieves (so Ill do that bit if you like)

Paul Field professorpaulo at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 30 22:32:12 BST 2002

Hello there kiddywinks!

I often start my infrequent posts in a
self-deprecatory manner, but tonight I am in the mood
for a change. I’m fucking great I am.

Anyway, now that that blatant lie is out of the way
(coz I am great at fucking, o' course) I shall move
onwards though I can’t promise about upwards.

I thought I would join mr. Henderson in using half man
half biscuit lines as subject headers simply because
has anybody ever written funnier lyrics? I very much
doubt it. If anybody can fill in the rest of the verse
to my header (sung to the tune of she’ll be coming
round the mountain – fnar) then you’ll get a smile
from me. Which is rather generous of me – I don’t
smile for just anybody you know. Nor anybody I know
come to that.
Oh, I’ll just tell you. It’s “with the possible
exception of being Garth Crooks”. Though why possible
is included befuddles me. It must be purely to make it
scan.

THE POINT OF THIS EMAIL!
Who wants to come and live with me in crouch end,
north london, uk? OK! My place isn’t that big. I see I
shall have to be selective here. Well, let me say I
live in a penthouse suite and I have bowls of cocaine
on the coffee table and a constant stream of high
class hookers coming in through windows, doors, down
the chimney. And now let me tell the truth. I have a
comfortable wee abode which I don’t very much want to
leave coz its nice and its in a nice area and coz I am
sick of moving all of the time. Sadly, a fellow
sinister flatmate (no, not a band member – yes, I am
aiming for the record number of 80s indiepop band
references in one post here. I think I need to go to
the dentists too) must depart for saucy reasons and I
can’t afford to pay his rent so I am looking for a
flatmate.
Ok – serious bit,
It is a very nice place with a real fire, roof
terrace, nice garden...etc. its not cheap, but then a
shed in london isn’t cheap. So
if you might be
interested the drop me an email and you can, if you
wish, pop around to see it. Oh! And you get to live
with me too!

And I have just been biding my time really, 15 mins is
now up so all there is left for me to say is if you’re
bored at work, like me, this passes the time quite
nicely for an hour or so

www.popbrain.co.uk

Shit, my computer nearly crashed when I checked that
link was correct..its an omen i should send this, or
at least an omen that my computer is a pile of poo...

Geia sas!
Paul