Sinister: i know where the summer goes (and it begins with 'B'...)

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 31 16:43:13 BST 2002

Sinister,

That boy Asm tantalised you all with his seductive hints about a
Brighton picnic, didn't he?  Well, it's all true.  The York Sinister
Massive are going to be descending on the town like a plague of
particularly adorable locusts, and we thought the occasion deserved
another picnic.

So, it'll be SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST.  (That's one and a half short weeks
from today, kids!)  The default plan as ever is to meet the Sinister
Express at around 2pm - given that enough of you London types are coming
to warrant your own train.  Unfortunately the Archel B&B is pretty much
out of business, so I can put up (with) nearer 3 people than 11 this
time, I'm afraid.  But more details nearer the time etc etc.

I have not got ANY witticisms or content, or witty content, to make this
boring post more palatable.  Sorry.  But it's a Brighton Picnic!

Luv Archel

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.
Email submissions to buzzwords at bigfoot.com