Sinister: oh what a night...

Mai Hoang hoangmp at xxx.edu
Sat Jun 1 04:59:06 BST 2002

hey kids!
   thanks for all the kind, kindpeople who e-mailed me. it made me feel
loved. so a personal thanks to mandie may, lindsey and salp for their lovely
greetings and welcomes to the list.
****
among these e-mails i keep hearing about a kirsten kenyon, who lives in the
city i'm currently in. so if you're out there, i like to hear from you, i've
heard such great things about you!
***
today was my day off from the world of the crazy media. but i'll be back in
day cops tomorrow.  it's supposed to be "cool" according to the saturday
editor! it will be nice to be in downtown milwaukee and not in the middle of
waukesha county writing about every school in the sun. waukesha county is
also freakin' long! i mean it take 30 minutes just to go from town to
town...and that's only because the speed limits are 25 mphs. whatever.
 i'm writing details so miss lindsey can live vicariously through me
internship wise! hehehe.
**
another beautfiul day at lake michigan for rollerblading. i love the
sparkley lake. there's nothing like it. it was a good way to spend your day
off.
that and talking to a professor at starbucks about indy movies yay!
*
anyone who is going to that release party in chicago, bring details! i'm
underage, so i have to live vicariously through you chicago people!
hehehehehe.

sinisterians, have a great weekend!

-mai :)