Sinister: can i get you something to drink?

shanny jean shannonjeanmaney at xxx.com
Sat Jun 1 16:04:09 BST 2002

so i can't wait any more.  i need a new b&s album.  i cannot wait anymore.
somewhere in this world, billions of copies lie in celophane.  and i sit
here.  waiting.  anxiously.  i cannot take it.  oh lordy i cannot take it.

i have become a waitress, or Server if you prefer political correctness.  i
wear a carefully pressed apron and give older folks their breakfast all day
long.  your eggs can be cooked any way you want them.  your bread can be
cooked however you want them.  of Course you can substitute fries for
hashbrown casserole!  and how about another sweet tea?  water too?  sure!
water for all eighteen of you?  sure!  and you want butter and whipped cream
and gravy on the side?  SURE!

i have no soul.  none.

i am going to go wash my corporate accepted shirt and pants.  and make sure
my hygeine is acceptable.

goodbye friends,
shannyjean

"When I was done reading the poem, everyone was quiet.  A very sad quiet.
But the amazing thing was that it wasn't a bad sad at all.  It was just
something that made everyone look around at each other and know they were
there.  Sam and Patrick looked at me.  And I looked at them.  And I think
they knew.  Not anything specific really.  They just knew.  And I think
that's all you can really ask from a friend."
--from "the perks of being a wallflower"