Sinister: G20..C90.. go!

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 3 19:19:24 BST 2002

Hello, my name's Nick and I like Belle & Sebastian.  I nearly saw them in Rimini
recently.  I can't listen to the new album becuase it's scary, as though it
reminds me of bad things, but I can't think what those things are.   Mice, or
something.  I think some of it would work well on the soundtrack to The Royal
Tenenbaums.  I like it best when it's just them going la la la over the Mandingo
Cliché talk.  Someone said it was typical riot-grrl speak but if that's so
perhaps I'm a sucker for riot grrls.  I'm still working on my 'Misogyny in the
lyrics of Stuart Murdoch' thesis.  My tutor's given up on me.

I have a favour to ask.  I'm moving up to Glasgow for real in less than a
month's time, and I need somewhere to live.  If anyone up there hears of any
rooms or maybe one bedroom flats coming up for rent, I would be dead pleased if
you could let me know.  I'm up the next two weekends to look myself.

Thank you for your time.

N. x

Visit Guardian Unlimited - the UK's most popular newspaper website
http://guardian.co.uk            http://observer.co.uk

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.
Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use
the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.

Guardian Newspapers Limited is not liable for any computer
viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this
e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian Newspapers Limited
A member of Guardian Media Group PLC
Registered Office
164 Deansgate, Manchester M60 2RR