No subject

James Danson-Hatcher birosaregreat at xxx.com
Mon Jun 3 22:51:52 BST 2002

       How has your weekend been?
        I've had a very beautiful one myself. Miss Cay said that Slumber
Party were playing on Saturday. For a brief moment I was glad of living in
Leicestershire (of the good things about the midlands are the fast trains to
London).
      The Arts Cafe is nice and small isn't it, so good. The first band
were(in my eyes) unremarkable. I wandered over to the table in corner where
Miss Alicia sized me up for a tshirt "you're a kinna skinnyguy, this'll be
for you" and prodded me in the tummy.  I quite like Americans you know.  Not
the ones on telly, just real ones. Tender Trap and The Lollies played pretty
stuff before the Detriot Girls did wonderful things that made people sway
about alot.
  ...they really were the best band I have ever seen live and the feeling
stayed with me through the sleepless night following, through busy Tube
trains, and till the last moments I spent sitting on Primrose Hill
overlooking my beautiful capital.

           With regard to Matildas post....

    ....I think the trouble is that all to many people watch films or listen
to music where they're told "this is romantic", "this is what love is like".
      They expect standing under the Eiffel tower and gazing in to eyes that
make knees tremble.
          How about this for my idea of 'love'.
           Shes your friend, one of your circle(or could be).
             Not a storm running into your life and spinning you round, but
maybe more of an energy amplifing the goodness you have in your life, feel
hugged when you think of her and a nice thought that keeps you going when
you feel crackered at work or college.
            Everso often both found looking at the other through colours
even others can see a bit of.

          Proudly waving my Union Jack ,James.