Sinister: Black And White Chu Night

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Tue Jun 4 14:42:24 BST 2002

Hi All,

Hello, my name's David and I like Belle & Sebastian. I like the new album
too, I hobbled all the way round town yesterday to buy a proper copy
(cheapest (£10.99) in HMV or the V shop, bargain fans). The main theme is
very pretty, the harmonica & piano playing are good & the trumpet playing is
beautiful. The Struan-sung Big John Shaft makes this old school B&S fan
happy. Storytelling has a good tune and Sarah is a lovely singer.

I have a favour to ask. Does anyone who attended one of the three Arab Strap
gigs recently have a copy of the mini-album 'Quiet Violence' and would be
prepared to make me a CD-R of it? I have AS or B&S stuff to swap for it.

I see from Katrina's somewhat delayed announcement that my intended P.S.
(Now that the new B&S album has been released I wonder if the band will find
some news to tell us any time soon?) has been rendered redundant. Good luck
to Isobel & I hope she finds an outlet for her talents that makes her happy.

Over on Mr K's Bowlie forums there is much discussion of the Jeepster
wind-down: does this mean a new label for Belle And Sebastian, & if so,
which one?

Thank you for your time.

Love,

David Moore