Sinister: paranoid.....

unstable mable unstablemable at xxx.com
Tue Jun 4 17:26:25 BST 2002

I dont really recall much of the jubilee party thing - i did watch it and
vaguely remember dancing in head banging stylee to Ozzy Osbourne but beyond
that much of the night is a blur.  And Pimms, champagne, wine and common
sense dont really go hand in hand as i discovered (who'd have thought
it?!?).  I snogged one of my best friends and am now contemplating leaving
the country for good, especially as i told him that i didnt want to go out
with him or anything, this after he told me that he did.  I dont think i
have ever felt quite this rough - i even had to tell my parents that i had
food poisoning from the BBQ i went to, just so they wouldnt think i was an
out of control boozer. So what is the point of this paragraph??  I
dunno....I think it had something to do with not having a comment about
brian wilson, but i'm no longer sure...
I am currently listening to Storytelling and i like it very much, but in a
different way to how/why i like their other albums.  I think my favourite
track is "wandering alone".  I imagine that i would be dancing around the
room in a flamenco fashion to the song, if i could move without feeling
nauseous...
And so comes this very dull post to an end....
Mabe.