Sinister: bring it all back to chu

Patricia Brazil brazilp at xxx.ie
Wed Jun 5 14:06:32 BST 2002

well!

shame on ken chu, that's all i can say:
i have it on very good authority* that the lovely bel just couldn't take his
incessant PS's, "when are the clues coming out?", "i wonder if the band will
ever let us know..?" etc etc

poor wee bel just couldn't cope

that's even why they sent her home from america, her whimpering during
performances ("why won't he stop, we've said we'll do it soon, please god just
let him stop") was kind of distracting for the other members of the band

so there you have it folks - remember, it always comes back to chu

another world exclusive** brought to you by
trish delish

* which is to say, i completely made that up
** also known as tissue of lies

PS I wonder if it's a little too soon to joke about isobel leaving the band?