Sinister: i got back today and i'm never leaving you alone lot again

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 5 13:28:20 BST 2002

hello sinisterites

    i got the computer working again, it wasn't really
broke i just wanted an excuse for being away all
weekend to celebrate the jubilee.

   so wha' th' fu's going on? i must admit i'm not
surprised, it's like she was doing it bor business
men, it looked like a living hell, anyway who's seen
b&s live w/ isobel recently will know what i'm on
about, there just didn't seem to be much of an
interest did there? but i suppose (in my humble
opinion) stuart david was a more influential member
and his leaving was coped with well (although the
music was beeter wih stuart david, i think, anyway) i
just hope storytelling doesn't become the last album
they ever put out, that would be a shame

     anyway it's good to be back, life feels a lot
more comfortable when you have an internet connection.
big shouts go to gordon and his bathroom adventures/
gender confusion. apologies for my poor spelling (i'm
sure there is some) and my crappy email format.

luv and stuff
  thomas
      xxx

ps: did any sini-folk win the competition at npl on friday?