Sinister: what do you mean you don't want to play football?!

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Wed Jun 5 07:59:01 BST 2002

hello

After several listens of Storytelling I think it is the best B&S record with two girls on the cover.

Black and White Unite is like Belle and Garfunkel, or should that be Simon and Sebastian, or maybe Sell and Sebfunkel, ohh i'm confused now, it is a lovely song anyway.  and i love the shuffley drums.

Wandering Alone made me want to flamenco but i didn't have a partner.  so i just tapped my feet. unstable mable, if you leave the uk feel free to come to perth and flamenco to wandering alone with me.

Scooby driver is fast and exciting and makes me want to have a bit of a pogo.

i don't want to play football, which is understandable because you must be very busy watching all the world cup matches.  oh you don't understand the thrill of the game.  well write a delightful little song about it then.  oh you did.

they are my favourite bits, but the rest is very good too.
good luck isobel.

terry