Sinister: Lovely Peaches

Matilda Liljedahl twistlittlegirl at xxx.com
Wed Jun 5 11:34:55 BST 2002

Yihah I forced a friend to follow me to the Moldy Peaches concert. Thanks
anyway to the ones who offered me company, although wanted me to go to
Stockholm (as if I should go to my city’s enemycity number one when I
can see the lovely peaches in Göteborg, the best place in the world :))
I loved the concert and actually my friend loved it too. Not only Moldy
Peaches were wonderful, David Kitt was it too. But still the kings and
queens (although they’ve lost one) of these days are, of course, Belle
and Sebastian. The storytelling album is addictive-good. I can’t stop
listening. The good thing Is that the songs are fantastic, the bad thing is
I know I’ll keep listening even when I’ve overdosed. I use to
have problems with instrumental music with no singing, but not this times.
This music is making pictures in my head and it sticks to my mind even more
than the non-instrumental songs. I like especially Consuelo and Fuck This
Shit. And I like that I can listen to I don’t want to play football
when I’m getting too tired of the football games on the telly.
Back to Moldy peaches again. People always ask me what kind of music Moldy
peaches is, and I can’t explain it. Maybe that’s why ‘I
was having a hard time making my friends want to go the concert. Can you
help me with some kind of description so I can persuade people to like them.
(I don’t want to let them borrow my records all the time).

Take care all of you!
Hugs from Matilda