Sinister: sinister: all the way back home

laurel lemming innerlemming at xxx.com
Wed Jun 5 06:16:49 BST 2002

dear sinister,

the boy has just told me that he's coming into town.
and my inbox has just told me that 'bel left the band.
my emotions are all in a tangle.

I don't know if the boy likes b+s like I do; of
course, he's forced to listen while I beat the rug or
wash the dishes and sing aloud, but I don't know if it
makes his heart jump to hit the same notes that
stuart/stevie/sarah/sssssssssmakes in the same air
when singing along at the top of your lungs and
dancing like a mad girl against the railings. but I
forwarded him the email anyway.

and brasil won yesterday 2-1, but I was watching the
game from the foot of my great-grandmother's hospital
bed.

and my friend got a lovely high-paying job, but only
after I had turned it down when they offered me $6 an
hour less.

one of those weeks. but the boy is coming into town.

love,
lem