Sinister: Stretching out of the fetal position

Salako * ann_septimus at xxx.com
Thu Jun 6 01:58:45 BST 2002

Sinister~

My second post in a week (I think... although I'm too dumb to actually
remember)!  Sorry about this to all yous who cringe at my horrible attempts
at putting sentences together.

Storytelling:  LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.  It's so different from all their
other stuff that I just absolutely fell head over heels for it.  After
having spent at least 6 hours with it playing, whether as the main show or
in the background, I have decided it's a keeper.  Most of it sounds SOOOO
American, though... I haven't decided whether this is a good trait or just
an interesting novelty.  Too much Dylan influence??

You know you're obsessed with a band when you'll forgo the pleasure of
spending time with the guy that you've had a serious crush on for 2 years so
that you can hustle back out to your car to plug in your new CD.  God I'm
sad.  Oh, well... I can dance on my own.

Why is the song "F*** This S***" called that??  Every time I play it or look
at the back cover I think of Spinal Tap and Nigel, who after playing a
quiet, pretty 'M-ach' piano piece, decides to call it "Lick My Love Pump".
Funny in the movie... not so funny when your mom proceeds to freak out at
what you just spent $15 on...

I discovered the most wonderful movie last weekend... Photographing Fairies.
  Anyone else seen it?  God, it's wonderful... smart and gorgeous.

Hugs to everyone~

Ann

PS:  Gonna do the K. Chu thing and start my own little PS war (see who I can
get to leave the band :P ).
PPS:  Did the band make pretty posters for any other concerts than NYC and
Philly?  Anyone got pics?  Ones for sale?  *drool*

I don't understand the thrill of running,
Catching,
Throwing,
Taking orders from a moron.