Sinister: did you see the drummers hair?

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 6 20:49:09 BST 2002

Hello everyone.

Here I am again to spoil everyones day, or fill it
with glorious sunshine.  I haven't decided yet.  Here
are a list of things that have been troubling me and
my entourage of space monkeys (Sean, Phil and Craig).

1.  why has that cheesy "heartbeat" song just popped
up on my lemonheads album.  It's the real thing and
not a cover.  I'm scared.

2.  What was Croc off of the pink windmill before
Grotbags turned him into a crocodile?  Was it a man?
I had a weird e-mail off a friend asking, and I'm
curious.

3.  When you were a kid and you were watching the news
(if you were a serious child) and you heard about
guerillas fighting in a war somewhere, did you (like
me) think they were gorillas and secretly hope they
would win.  Or was that just me?

4.  Who was it that got a bit upset that someone
slagged off the lovely Isobels supposedly fat arse
because thats beyond her control, and then had a go at
her for her VOICE?  or am I being thick?  I normally
am, I dropped my mobile fully into a hot cup of tea on
monday and killed it.  Duh.

5.  Have you noticed the back of storytelling, the
woman who is getting acupuncture (i think) has got her
tit out unless I'm highly mistaken.  Bit racy for B&S
isn't it.  Closest I've been to sex for about two
months though - ho ho.(please feel free to mail me
"and we're not surprised either Gillon, the amount of
shite you spout")

6.  Was "I don't want to play football" written about
the England team in the second half of the Sweden
game?  How did they know?

I'll let you be now
Take care you sexy bleeders

Love Dean XX