Sinister: Some comments to all the mails I've read

Matilda Liljedahl twistlittlegirl at xxx.com
Thu Jun 6 21:51:57 BST 2002

Hello everyone

I feel like Mable wrote, I like storytelling in a different way than the
other albums. But not less. It’s so relaxing and smooth and calmly
happy. But Scooby Driver is only happy. I love that song but it’s way
too short.

Salako, fuck this shit is the best title! It’s funny because
it’s such a kind and sweet song. But I also get the feeling that the
song is about giving up. The song is like the feeling of  “fuck this
shit, life sucks and I don’t want to care I just want to be happy and
a little sad at the same time.”

Lindsey, how nice that I made you find a poem that made me a little wiser.
You’re all so wise and I’ think I’ve learned something
after reading everybody’s opinions about love. Thank you!

Yohanca, I thought of what you wrote about love and media. I also think love
is real and exists, but media is selling another kind of love. All songs are
about love, all movies, all books and everything else. But it’s
another kind of love, a more simple and easier kind. This makes me confused.
Media is building up a too romantic too boring and too impossible picture of
love with I cannot live up to and I think it’s hard to find real love
when I’m so impregnated with false expectations. But I’ve
realized this quite recently and now I’m on my way to find my own way
of loving.
    Oh, right after I wrote this I read James post and I think your right
(as you can see from the previous sentences) It was a beautiful and
realistic definition of love.
    I also thought of what Yohanca write about not being smart/beauty
enough. Don’t you know everybody’s smart enough and
everybody’s beauty enough. That’s not the problem. The problem
is self-confidence. I don’t have it, if someone does please tell me
about it.

Bus stopper (what’s your real name?) what do you mean you doubt your
existence because of things people say? It sounds like me. I’m too
open for impressions and when I talk with people I can suddenly get the
feeling of that I’ve misunderstood life and that I’m doing
everything wrong. It’s like vertigo. Sometimes I don’t know what
I think is right so I listen too much on others opinions and since everybody
have different opinions I get really confused.

Goodbye everyone